This week we have the second Pasha Cook episode. Founder of Pasha Cook Associates, an image and branding consulting agency that helps their clients take their brand to the next level. She is the author of Brand Yourself Like a Champion , Cultivating Brand Excellence. She is also a wardrobe/fashion stylist for celebrity athletes.
Hear more wisdom from this personal Brand expert who is passionate at supporting you on creating an authentic you in the world.
AND FIND OUT:
- Key Style Tips for the successful you
- Where her style inspiration came from
- The fun in consignment shopping and how to make it your own
- The beauty of learning aesthetic and how you can make your clothes yours
- The importance of evaluating your relationship to your work and whether it is a self expression for you
- What it takes to get to where you want to be?
- Her three life lessons that are fabulous guides for us all – you will want to write them down!
- The Powerful impact of Spirituality on her life
Connect with Pasha:
LinkedIN:Pasha on linked in
Brand Yourself Like a Champion: Buy Pasha’s book on Amazon here
SHE’S GOT DRIVE is produced by Cassandra Voltolina and music by Blonde. Artwork by Natasha Merrifield
Listen on iTunes, Podbean, Stitcher and Google Play and SoundCloud
Mentioned in this episode :
Connect with me on Instagram :@shirleymcalpine