[podbean resource=”episode=8xjwu-6b0802″ type=”audio-rectangle” height=”100″ skin=”1″ btn-skin=”107″ share=”1″ fonts=”Helvetica” auto=”0″ download=”1″ rtl=”0″]
In this week’s episode Paulette Rowe, Managing Director of Payments Services and the most senior Black woman in Barclays UK. You may not have heard of her but the business she runs impacts at least 1 in 3 financial transactions that happen in the UK every day.
Paulette talks to me:
- about the importance of networking;
- how she became a banker versus an actor;
- the importance of P.I.E – find out what this means it’s not the food you eat
- and why we need to take risks and seize opportunities even when we think we are not quite ready;
- and how sometimes we can get in our own way.
She’s Got Drive is produced by Cassandra Voltolina and music by Blonde. Artwork by Natasha Merrifield
Listen on iTunes, Podbean, Stitcher and Google Play and SoundCloud
You’re invited to visit shirleymcalpine.com for a free download of ebook ‘3 Top Tips on How to be a Woman with Drive’
To connect with me and the She’s Got Drive community
She’s Got Drive Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/shesgotdrive/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
@shirleymcalpine on Twitter:https://twitter.com/shirleymcalpine